Saturday, June 7, 2014

What's New This Week

You can honestly never tell what I'm going to be in to at the moment and it honestly changes from week to week. So this is "What's New This Week".  It will tell you what I'm in to and what I'm "over" at the moment.
In true Fickle style, though, you never know what I will revisit that I was so over even a few months ago. So stay tuned to watch me constantly contradict myself. Something that comes oh so naturally to me.
New Hobby: Coupons. Coupons, coupons, coupons.
index
No. I did not get hooked because of that annoying coupon show. It really annoys me. The first time I watched was OK, but they all end the same. Mother got me in to couponing. She decided to venture in to this world, and we both found www.thekrazycouponlady.com. It makes it super easy to "match up your coupons"<----insider's lingo. I honestly would have no clue what I was doing sans "the google". But it is the BIGGEST rush to see how much stuff you can get for cheap! We currently may or may not have a years supply of laundry detergent and deodorant.  OK. Moving on...
Where Have You BEEN Fickle: Online Banking
online banking
Yeah. So. I'm embarrassed that I just discovered the joys of online banking and bill paying last week. Let's just say my power company is pleased with my find as well.
Food and Beverage: TEQUILA!
tequila
I've always enjoyed the daily occasional marg here and there, but I've recently discovered I just love me some straight tequila. Only the good stuff, though. No Montezuma, please.
Things I'm Over: cloth diapers
PinkPolka_21-300x293
Ugh. It makes me tired just to type it. I wanted to love them. I really, really did. I tried them all. All. It just didn't work for us. It really is making me tired thinking about having to explain how and why. Just know, it didn't. They were so freaking cute on Fickle Jr., too. Oh well. On to the next thing, I suppose.
So tell me...what's new with you? Anything cool and amazing I should know about? Like ONLINE BANKING? Yeah. I mean how was the world keeping THAT secret from me? Thanks a lot, guys.
-F

No comments:

Post a Comment