Saturday, June 7, 2014

Oh, hey!

Well, hey guys!
So I guess I'm a blogger now? It makes sense, I find myself sometimes jumping from one
hobby obsession to the next, getting my curiosity satisfied and then moving on to the next thing.
I was at a wedding recently and struck up a conversation with two fun friends who have done the blog thing. They said I would enjoy it, so here I am! Out of fear of public ridicule for my deepest darkest thoughts I'm heading down the pen name road. So from here on out I am known as Fickle.
Other characters you may see pop up will include, but are not limited to...
Pickle- my husband
Fickle Jr.- my sweet precious baby angel girl
Mother- my mother (yes I really call her Mother)
Dad- my dad
Crazy Cat 1- my older crazy cat
Crazy Cat 2- my younger crazy cat
Crazy Dog- my crazy dog
I have friends, too, but you know...with Fickle Jr. occupying a lot of our free time we don't see them quite as much these days. I promise they are around though, and their stories will pop up very soon I'm sure.
Stay tuned to hear what's got my interest piqued at the moment!
-F

No comments:

Post a Comment